BBC.CNN WORLD NEWS

Monday, March 19, 2012

Kendall Jenner vs. Kim Kardashian – Fashion Faceoff

Kendall Jenner, Kim Kardashian
Kendall Jenner or Kim KardashianWho wore the Azzedine Alaia dress best?
Perhaps Kim Kardashian should've thought twice before loaning little sister Kendall Jenner a dress. The reality star, 31, blogged that her 16-year-old sibling borrowed her sleeveless black- and-white frock by Azzedine Alaia this week. Kim and Kendall had to know, however, that sharing clothes would leave the rest of us with quite a style showdown. Sounds like it's time for our very first sister edition of who wore it best!

Up-and-coming model Kendall showed off her long legs in the dress. She sported it with a sleek ponytail, but otherwise let it speak for itself as she walked the red carpet for the premiere of "The Hunger Games" Monday in L.A.

More than a year ago, Kim made the design just part of her look for the NYC soiree celebrating the season finale of E!'s "The Spin Crowd" - remember that show?! - way back on October 6, 2010. Big sis Kim styled her hair the same way as Kendall's, but she also added black tights, an oversized belt, and, of course, plenty of makeup.

This is one frock that we shouldn't be surprised to see any of the Kardashian gals wearing, because they obviously adore it. "It's such an amazing dress!" Kim gushed on her blog. "I got it when I was in Paris with my mom in 2010 when we met Mr. Alaia himself. I remember I always used to try on my mom's Alaia dresses when I was younger, so I'm glad I have younger sisters I can share my favorite pieces with." While Kim's sentiment is sweet, the truth is, sisters or not, only one woman can emerge victorious. In this case, the clear winner for me is Kendall, thanks to her simple styling. Kim's tights and belt are just too much to add when she's already wearing a busy pattern. Do you agree?

News by Yahoo



1 comment: